How wildly fun it is! Spooner Freestyle Board captivates active kids.
Fast-paced action. Easy to use. Amazingly versatile for free play & mastering complex tricks.
Spooner makes it easy to learn skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding techniques all year round! Improves core strength and stability, leg strength, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills.
Do you enjoy board sports? Or – have you wanted to try a board sport but were worried that you would fall off? The Spooner is for you! Master board tricks without worry – the wide base makes it so easy to keep your balance and develop boarding confidence.
Stand, sit rock, spin, slide, tilt, flip, wobble – you’ve got all the action you can handle with Spooner! Virtually indestructible and a cinch to maneuver. Simulate skateboarding, surfing tricks or fine tune snowboarding techniques with this amazing balance board.
For gathering a crowd of impressed onlookers – Spooner is the boarding utensil of choice!
Spooner Board Freestyle 24″
- An effective tool for learning skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver – stand, sit rock, spin, slide, tilt, flip, wobble!
- Use Spooner anywhere – inside or outside
- Indestructible, high quality construction- guaranteed lifetime fun
- Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8″ polyethylene in brilliant color options
- Raised edges and gripping surface, no slip
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Made in the USA
What’s the difference between the Freestyle and the Pro?
For kids under 4ft tall the freestyle can be easier to manage and maneuver. The pro is a little longer allowing taller riders to have a wider, more comfortable stance. There is no weight limit on either board.